fbbdoc package - possible removal

The fbbdoc package hasn't had a real update since 21 Dec 2001 when it
was initially uploaded.

All of the uploads since then have only been changes to the Debian
packaging!

Upstream has now stopped including the documentation in the tarball for
fbb, relying on the Web version instead. So we don't have an upstream
source for it any more.

I'd like to propose that we remove the fbbdoc package from Debian.

Any objections? If I don't hear anything within a few days I'll request
removal of the package.

Colin G8TMV

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x38C9D903