Packaging of direwolf in Debian

Hi,

I have been working on packaging Direwolf.

I would like to maintain this package within the framework of collab-maint
and as part of the Debian Hams team.  Currently I have the packaging work
hosted at https://github.com/irl/direwolf.

I currently have a pending request to become a Debian Maintainer (Bug
#760284) which will hopefully be approved shortly but for now I require an
advocate in order to gain access to collab-maint.

This will be a new package in Debian and so I will require a DD to look over
the package and sponsor an upload.

For now, could someone please send a signed email to nm@debian.org with text
similar to the following:

  Please accept the request of Iain R. Learmonth irl-guest to join
  collab-maint. We are going to work together on project direwolf.

I really only have the d/copyright file to sort out and this package will be
ready.

Thanks for your attention.

Iain.

--