Re: possible package adoption -- aprx

Chris:

This is really wonderful! I'm waiting right now for a replacement computer to arrive. I'll start loading OS and packages over the next couple of nights, then work on the shack machine too. But I will pull the package and plug it in once it's ready for install here after my updates.

Thank you again.

73