possible package adoption -- aprx

Hi all:

I've been using aprx the last few years, however, a newer package is required by igates. The problem is that this package is broken and won't run on my long term support OS's.. I just downloaded the latest Mint xfce and tested it there with same broken results.

It would sure be a great asset I think if one of you guys could possible adopt the package and make it functional on debian/ubuntu systems again.

Thanks, 73

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3