Re: possible package adoption -- aprx

Hello,

What about building the package by yourself?

We (me) could sponsor your package ;-)

Jaime EA4TV

El 07/07/2014 03:22, "MJ Inabnit" <ke6sls@arrl.net> escribió:

Hi all:

I've been using aprx the last few years, however, a newer package is required by igates.  The problem is that this package is broken and won't run on my long term support OS's..  I just downloaded the latest Mint xfce and tested it there with same broken results.

It would sure be a great asset I think if one of you guys could possible adopt the package and make it functional on debian/ubuntu systems again.

Thanks, 73

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3