Re: Do we need fldigi?

On Feb 23, 2007, at 10:01 AM, Joop Stakenborg wrote:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:19:47 -0800
Bob Nielsen <nielsen@oz.net> wrote:

A new version of fldigi (1.30) came out today.  I just grabbed it and
will give it a try.

Harv didn't like the feel of fldigi compared to gmfsk.
What's your experience?

I haven't actually tried it yet. I wasn't able to get it to compile (after fixing a few minor problems, it gave me a linker error which I haven't been able to resolve). I downloaded a binary but so far only verified that it will execute on my Ubuntu 6.10 system.

Hopefully I will be able to test it further today.

Bob, N7XY