Re: Do we need fldigi?

> I've been meaning to look into it. Happy to co-maintain with
> debian-hams. I have been following the relevant list (linuxhams at
> yahoogroups) for a while, and some code of mine is in there (the
> DominoEX modem).

Okay...

> One issue is that it requires FLTK 2.0 which we don't seem to have in
> Debian currently (even in unstable).
>

>From the README:
1. Fast Light Tool Kit -  FLTK  version 1.1.7 or greater.

It compiles cleanly here, even on Debian/Testing! :)

The only issue I have seen is the .h links to <FL/*.H>, which is a debconf
question when installing libfltk1.1-dev. These links are needed by fldigi.
Not sure how to configure this for the autobuilders...

> Hamish
> --
> Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <hamish@debian.org> <hamish@cloud.net.au>

Joop, PG4I