Re: Contest mini distro?

I'm not sure if GRUB can do the CD boot part from "old"
systems (boot from a GRUB floppy and load off a CD).
It is something we talked about at Progeny (ok, I
brought up the thought and a couple of people
agreed that it would be neat - along with using the
net boot for network installation).

Since there was no posting saying GRUB can or can't do
this, I'll look into it and get back to the list within
a week or so (I'm traveling Wed thru Sat).

> Patrick, can I add you to the list of contributors at
> 	http://pandora.debian.org/~pa3aba/contest
> ??

Absolutely! I'd be honored :-)

--

Patrick Ouellette

pouelle@buckeye-express.com
Amateur Radio: KB8PYM 50.200, 144.200  EN81fp
ICBM: 41:38:25.476N  83:31:43.417W