Re: Congrats Bdale!

In article <[🔎] 3CBEED46.9070207@grizzy.com> you wrote:

> Linux need a good system for generating CW for logging and contests.

And a good system for logging in general. Logging for everyday DXing and
ragchewing is the only reason I still have WINE on my system (for "Logger"
by Robert Furzer).

BTW, with all the problems CT and other contest loggers have with real time
keying under Win2k, a small Linux system for contests would make many
amateurs and contesters in particular consider Linux as an alternative for
their ham activities. After all, who wants to carry along a high-end
computer just for contest logging?

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Post quality. Encourage quality. Discourage crap. Be entertaining, be
creative, or shut the fuck up.