Re: QSSTV: any takers?

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 18:33:06 -0700 (PDT)
Kenneth Scharf <scharkalvin@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for remembering me Hamish, but I havn't done
> anything with the package.  I've had problems getting
> it to work with my rig, and also have been busy with
> other things.  If someone else wants to package it
> (and is more familiar with the debian package stuff
> than me, which is quite likely) great!  I think they
> should look into the version 4.x releases of QSSTV as
> well as 3.x and package them both.

There is a 5.0f version, which supports FAX sending and receiving
and has a better looking interface.
I would like to see 3.0m which would be the qsstv package and 5.0f
which would be qsstv2, with seperate config files, so they can
be installed together. I modified the source, so config is saved
into ~/.qsstv.conf instead of just qsstv.conf in HOME or the
current directory. Qsstv2 saves in ~/.qsstv2.conf.

Hamish, would you like to upload? Else I will do it.

Joop
--
Joop Stakenborg - Debian GNU/Linux developer <pa3aba@debian.org>

--> If you recompile your kernel first thing in the morning, you
get "morning wood".