Re: QSSTV: any takers?

Thanks for remembering me Hamish, but I havn't done
anything with the package.  I've had problems getting
it to work with my rig, and also have been busy with
other things.  If someone else wants to package it
(and is more familiar with the debian package stuff
than me, which is quite likely) great!  I think they
should look into the version 4.x releases of QSSTV as
well as 3.x and package them both.