Re: QSSTV: any takers?

   Greetz,

Will you be corresponding with the author? I have been attempting to get his
attention via email, but so far, have not heard from him. Seems like it would
be kind to let him know his code is going to be packages for debian
compatible systems. . .

I am running it here. I had some issues, but have it working with the latest
snapshot release code (5.0f). The gui is exceptionally well built. Just
amazes me to see it dig out some of the signals I copy here on 20m.

tatah and 73

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user \/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.