Re: HELP: soundmodem & keying rig

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 11:01:02AM -0700, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> SSH over amateur radio isn't allowed in the U.S. and probably several

oops... I forgot about that.  Guess I'm just so used to using it on the
Net I forgot about the FCC's restrictions.

> apps which use MD2 authentication (awznode, possibly others), which may
> give you some degree of security.

What about using MD5 or one-time password schemes?  Basic authentication is
all I'm really after.  There isn't anything critical on the machine.  I
just want a way to limit who can play various things over the air.

      73... bob, kc2wz
--
 bob billson        email: reb@bhive.dhs.org          ham: kc2wz
                           reb@elbnet.com             Linux geek   /)