Re: GNOME 2.16 in Experimental

Il giorno mer, 14/03/2007 alle 15.25 +0100, Jean-Christophe Dubacq ha
scritto:
> I had to pull by hand some packages though:
>
> gnome-theme-extra
> metacity (maybe because I had a hand-built package of compiz)
> evolutions-plugins (even if evolution upgraded cleanly)
> '~n gstreamer0.10' (but maybe gstreamer is not considered part of gnome)
> gnome-desktop-data
> service-discovery-applet (obviously not part of gnome) and avahi*

	Metacity in experimental conflicts with compiz though. Can you still
use both of them, and which compiz version are you using ? Maybe the
conflict with metacity can be removed with a patch if the compiz git
version has no such problems.

Ciao
~marco