Re: [RFC] session saving and the logout dialog

Le mercredi 04 octobre 2006 à 16:17 +0200, Loïc Minier a écrit :
>  Do you have another idea to conceal the fact I want to stick to
>  upstream and you want the 2.12 version?

I don't matter sticking to upstream *if* upstream doesn't remove
features that make the whole point of gnome-session (like, the ability
to handle sessions).

Also, the "2.12 version" is still present in gnome 2.16, it is only
hidden.

>    The idea of making it a GConf value is that a one-liner can help
>  switching from one to the other and be documented in the README.Debian
>  files.

Again, this is too much complicated for just saving a session.