Re: [RFC] session saving and the logout dialog

 Problems with all options featuring new UI: translations.

 Problems with using the UI of 2.12: upstream changed the UI for 2.14
 and kept the changes for 2.16, we would be diverging.

 In general, I would prefer it if we could fix the UI upstream so that
 we get the translations for free, but of course this is a solution for
 long term only.

 My preference goes to keeping the 2.14 dialog, but we could perhaps
 make this dependent of a GConf key to toggle between 2.12's and 2.14's
 version; at least if we don't get consensus in the user base, there
 will be a solution for end-users to choose what they prefer.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>