Re: What ever happened to gnome-office?

Hi ..

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 11:54:55AM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
>> Along similar lines, whatever happened to the gnome-office
>> task/metapackage?
>At the time, I kind of felt there weren't enough programs to justify it.

What about several packages for *-offices?

We have all nessassary gnome-office packages, Abiword, Gnumeric etc etc,
we have kde-office and we have a fully OpenOffice.org suite ....

It would be nice, that all three office will have metapackages ... so
you do not have much work for installing your preferred office-suite ..

		Regards
			Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..