Re: Debian GNOME Policy, Mark II

Hi!

I think that's a quite good idea.
Personally, I would really like to see packaging go this way.

Clean way to satisfy the advanced users with a minimal install (core)
and also the normal users with a real _desktop_ environment.

Though I already forsee the discussion about what packages the desktop
package should depend on...

Thanks Colin :)

    Zod.