Re: Debianizing Debian's GNOME/KDE a bit more

Em Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:45:12 -0600, "Marcelo E. Magallon" <mmagallo@debian.org> escreveu:

>  > In a perfect world both desktops should share all settings so I will
>  > have the same preferences when I work with GNOME or KDE.
>
>  In a perfect world you wouldn't have to care if you are using GNOME or
>  KDE.  You wouldn't even know these things exist.

I've been away for the weekend and I can see this discussion got no
real solution.

Christian seems to agree that the alternative be done, and is not
willing to change the schema file, so I am taking this solution
for now, so we can move forward and stop arguing.

That will work for now, and we can have that changed later on,
after sarge is out or something. I'll fix the 'local, not package'
bug tonight, and Christian, we have to find a way to add the default
splash screen as an option to this alternative.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>