PlanetGNOME: "RIP Chema Celorio, we will miss you"

Hi everyone,

It is with some sadness that I forward the following news:
http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/planetgnome/

	"Chema Celorio, a good friend for the past four years died
	yesterday on a skydiving accident in Mexico City.

	The Gnome folks might remember Chema for taking over gEdit, the
	Gnome Printing platform and later on managing the Ximian team in
	Mexico and the Ximian Desktop effort. He was became famous for
	being the #1 bug reporter to Gnumeric, and a close friend to
	everyone that met him."

	-- Miguel de Icaza

Well I didn't know Chema Celorio myself, but I'm sure at least a dozen
of people in here did as he worked at Ximian on projects we use everyday
including gedit, gnomeprint and gnome-setup-tools. So would anyone who
knew him better like to say a few words?

Yours sincerely,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

      Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau    Computer Sci. UNSW & Debian GNU/Linux
	 <netsnipe(+)users.sf.net\0>    <alau(+)cse.unsw.edu.au\0>
 GnuPG 1024D/2E8B68BD:  0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B 68BD
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"