Re: Debianizing Debian's GNOME/KDE a bit more

 > Then this change nothing. You are trying to customize the desktop in
 > the wrong way. What we are talking about is to cutomize the desktop
 > for users who have already a configuration. Changing the shemas file
 > changes absolutely nothing for my configuration.

 "You touch my desktop again and I'll hunt you down wherever you live".

 You don't want that in your inbox, do you?  What makes you think you
 can decide over the existing configuration of a user.  This is Debian,
 we don't take over a user's system.

 Marcelo