Re: Bits from the GNOME Team

Ross Burton <ross@burtonini.com> writes:

> Thats a good point.  Are there tools to make managing just debian/ in
> CVS easy, or should we write some as we go?

What do you mean? Once the debian/ directory is in CVS all is pretty
easy. Steve Langasek and I co-maintain the samba packages this way. The
only "problem" is creating the patches in debian/patches/, but that's
not hard either. I'd suggest you use <source-package-name>-deb as the
CVS module name. For example, for Samba we use samba-deb, for DHCP I use
dhcp-deb, etc.

Eloy.-