Re: Bits from the GNOME Team

RB> Thats a good point.  Are there tools to make managing just debian/ in
RB> CVS easy, or should we write some as we go?

I'm assuming the patches isn't applied to the source
directly.

- apt-get source <source package>
- cvs up
- changes the changelog.
- remove the old debian/
- copy the new debian/ (make sure to remove CVS directories)
- build

I think it works well. how about creating Makefile to build
the package and import it to CVS/SVN? and if something can
be shared, Makefile includes the splited common Makefile?

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project