Re: Workrave anyone?

<quote who="Stelios Bounanos">

> Workrave is not part of GNOME2, so I don't see why non-compliance to
> GNOME's HIG is a bug. Do you think authors of unrelated (but perhaps
> GNOME-aware) software should be pressured into doing gnome-type UIs
> Am I missing something here?

For authors of GNOME-based software, working towards HIG compliance has the
same benefits as following the user interface style guides for other
platforms (especially for the Mac). If applications are easier to use due to
their familiar design, users will be happier with those apps.

- Jeff

--
     Broken hearts rarely come with "Some Assembly Required" stickers.