Re: GNOME 2.2 pref. dialogs getting too dumbed down?

Em Mon, 27 Jan 2003 05:11:26 +0100, Julien Portalier <julien@portalier.com>
escreveu:

> Well i understand your point, but well tell me how i can (in a clean
> way) remove gconf personnal settings ? I removed galeon-snapshots,
> removed ~/.galeon-snapshot but oh, surprise didn't thought i had too a
> galeon-snapshot gconf entry ... how can i remove it ? The only solution
> i found is to remove ~/.gconf/apps/galeon-snapshot ...

I have done the attached script... it works OK...

Anyway... bear in mind that galeon-snapshot is quite alpha software,
and you should not expect any kind of stability from it yet.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>

if [ -n $1 ]; then
    MAINDIR=$1
else
    echo 'Faltando opções!!!'
    exit 1
fi

DIRS=$(gconftool-2 --all-dirs ${MAINDIR})
DIRS="${DIRS} ${MAINDIR}"

for i in ${DIRS}; do
    KEYS=$(gconftool-2 -a ${i} | cut -d " " -f 2)
    for a in ${KEYS}; do
	gconftool-2 -u ${i}/${a}
    done
done