Re: Lost window manager?

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 06:46:55PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:

 > Maybe the gnome-wm you run gave an empty result (for whatever reason)
 > and thus overwrote the gconf key with it, or with a failing wm or
 > something such.

 gnome-wm is ok[0], the problem is that I removed the window manager
 from the list of start-up programs without even realizing it.

 I'll have to figure out what's needed to implement session support in
 Window Maker.  For the moment I know what the problem is in case bugs
 show up :-|

 Thanks,

 Marcelo

 [0] well, no, it's not ok, it's rather broken, but that's another
     thing.