Re: Lost window manager?

<quote who="Gustavo Noronha Silva">

> Hey jdub, any chance this is going to be made smoother on GNOME2.2?  A
> working gnome-wm, using the gconf key values would be a good idea.

Not sure. gnome-wm is just a shell script, so you could hack it up to pull
the right stuff out using gconftool-2 if you wanted. I haven't really been
keeping up on the window manager stuff, being perfectly satisfied with
metacity for a long time now. ;-)

- Jeff

--
   "I believe in true love. But I am easily satisfied." - Miguel de Icaza