Re: Gnome 2 summary 29/07/2002

Em 30 Jul 2002 20:21:38 -0400, Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> escreveu:

> From the gnome-utils README:
> * NOTE: Not built by default as the Gtk+ port is incomplete and needs
> much attention. We would dearly love to bring this back building -
> please help us fix it.
>
> It does build, but I can't comment as to its suitability/unsuitability
> for use. If you like, I can re-enable it and you can file/fix bugs in
> it.

I've been using gdialog from gnome-utils for some time... I would really
like you to enable it... I even sent a patch to upstream to make the
--textbox to behave better, but got no response 'till now... I'm willing
to send this kind of patches if I find problems in my use and am able to
fix them

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>