Re: Gnome 2 summary 29/07/2002

Hey,

This applies to anyone who uses gdialog...please fix it...I will gladly
review and commit patches within the contraints set down by the GNOME
release team - ie. no UI/String changes can go in on a 2.0.x timeframe
without consent from documentation and i18n. We're beginning to fix
these issues on cvs HEAD and hopefully by 2.2 we'll have something that
works a lot better. Isn't it great how open source works this way? :)

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)