plan for build against libpng3

Hi,

We've released Woody. so I think we time to shift to
libpng3-linked version. for G2D, I'm planning to build
GTK+2.0 against libpng3 this weekend.

the uploaded packages won't be installed soon so that I need
to change the package name. but when it's accepted, it won't
be installable due to the package dependency.
So I'll upload to other place as smooth shifting as
possible. and I hope G2D package maintainers prepare to
upload their packages which depends new GTK+2.0 package.

Thanks,
--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project