Re: GNOME-2 transition: necessary?

<quote who="Christian Marillat">

> > These are mostly due to libzvt, which will be replaced in GNOME 2.2.
>
> Or in GNOME 3.0 ?

GNOME 2.2; vte will replace libzvt.

> When I seen "This bug is fixed in CVS" on gnome.bugzilla.org, I'm crying.
> I don't do that with my bug reports. Completely amazing.

Yeah. As it happens, that's one of the things I'll be bringing up at the
Boston Summit next week.

However, this is not related to the discussion about GNOME 2 components in
sid. Please answer those queries.

- Jeff

--
  "If you want to start a debate on a subject, however, all that seems to
     be necessary is to involve perennial target Richard Gooch." - LWN