Re: GNOME-2 transition: necessary?

On Tue, 09 Jul 2002 15:16:51 -0500
Phil Fraering <pgf@globalreach.net> wrote:

> I removed gnome-terminal2, changed my sources list, and installed gnome
> terminal 1. It appears to be a satisfactory solution.
>
> You may be in too deep to do that.

*grin* Looking back, that would've been the most sensible option. But I had my trust put in the decision of Christian to put gnome-terminal2 into unstable because it was really better ;)
[offtopic]Indeed that machine is in too deep now, and will probably be reinstalled... Luckily that choice is not up to me.[/offtopic]

Jeroen