Re: should gnome-terminal depend on scrollkeeper?

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 03:08:35PM +0200, Mourad De Clerck wrote:
> > scrollkeeper-update takes 25 minutes here and every single Gnome2 package
> <snip>
>
> That's bizarre. This machine here is a laptop pentium-mmx at 166mhz with
> 64megs ram. It didn't take anywhere as long. (don't recall it, but it
> didn't strike me as abnormal - prolly a minute or so) I did recall on
> one machine (celeron700, via chipset) it taking a really long time, to
> the point i believed it was hanging. But I assumed that was a bug (I
> only had it happen once).

I'm on a modem, it downloads things every time it is run.  =(

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>         <-- That boy needs therapy

<Overfiend> xhost +localhost should only be done by people who would
            paint their hostname and root password on an interstate
            overpass.