should gnome-terminal depend on scrollkeeper?

Hi,

I was just starting to install gnome2 on a machine with no gui installed
yet.

simply did apt-get install gnome-session2 gnome-terminal (I'm adding as
I go)

the result was:

gnome-terminal.postinst: scrollkeeper-update: command not found

While I'm at it, quick question about the new gnome-terminal:

I kept using gnome-terminal1 because the font I was using - fixed (misc)
- isn't available in the same sizes in gnome-terminal2. There's two
sizes for it: 12 and 13. In version 1 I was using something like 20. Now
that gnome-terminal2 is uploaded in unstable as gnome-terminal, I don't
have a choice anymore. Not that I really mind, 2 seems superior to 1 in
a lot of aspects - I just would like to use fixed(misc) with size 20
again. Anyone any idea?