Re: Gnome 2 summary 27/06/2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 10:26:25PM -0400, Joe Drew wrote:
> > All of these suffer from migration issues - when you change themes with G2D,
> > none of your GTK+/GNOME 1 applications change to reflect that, and so on.
>
> Well, these types of issues are to be expected. I am personally more
> concerned with something either not working at all or malfunctioning
> because (a component of) G2D isn't what is expected. Nautilus, the
> panel, control-center, and other core parts of G2D are what worry me.
>
> BTW: Why would file-roller be so important to G2D, and how would its
> prescence or lack thereof affect things?

Like gnome-moz-remote, which used to segfault instantly?  Somehow, this
was magically fixed.  I know neither when nor how, but whoever is
responsible, you've got my thanks!  ;)

Now maybe I can start using it again and stop getting mozilla complaining
that my profile is in use ...

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>              Goldfish don't bounce