Re: Gnome 2 summary 05/06/2002

<quote who="Christian Marillat">

> > [1] Except for those who do not have better things to do with their
> > computers.
>
> You have forgot the <troll> </troll> tags.

Not at all, I was being perfectly serious. People just want stuff to work,
to feel comfortable, and to look appealing. Distracting them with options
and thousands of ways of doing things is counterproductive.

  [ I dislike setting up or using GNOME 1.4 now, because I have to do so
  much stuff to make it work comfortably when I sit down at a new machine /
  login. That's a hassle, and I have better things to do with my time. ]

- Jeff

--
                      My VHS is better than your VHS.