Re: RFS: golang-github-caarlos0-sshmarshal

Dear Nilesh,

On 02.11.2022 01:08, Nilesh Patra wrote:
If this is SUPER-urgent/important, embed that package into the target package with
a vendor/ directory.
You will need to use a multi-orig tarball for this, here is how to do so[1] and I
wrote a smaller version it sometime back here[2], and here is a go package that
actually does that[3]

Thank you for the info. I'll also have little time for packaging over the next week and will let it rest for now. Later I'll decide whether it's important to get those updates into bookworm or whether I'll just wait till upstream imported the patch. :)
Please number the upstream version as version-1~vendor so that version-1 can superseed
it - if you happen to choose this option.

I will do this if I choose this option.

Best regards,
Martin