Re: salsa CI golang support - golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go

Hi Thomas!

Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org>,
27/10/2022 – 22:07:44 (+0200):

> Are you able to do the Salsa setup?

The documentation should be pretty up to date:
https://go-team.pages.debian.net/ci.html (Setup a new Runner).
Do you wanna give it a try?

Then I guess that the biggest challenge would be to make the CI pick
this runner instead of mine (do you have sufficient credentials rights
to do that on Salsa). We can sync to disable my runner and check that
everything is running as expected.

> If you give me an SSH key, and you can do the setup as a runner, I'll
> make a virtual machine for it... (it's just one OpenStack command away
> for me, as my daily work is administering a dozen of OpenStack
> clouds...).

I can also do that if you want, here is my key
https://fala.red/keys/id_ed25519.pub.txt.

Cheers!

--
Faustin
GPG: F652 BCD1 1AA8 8975 F010 48A5 390A 2F27 832A 5C79