Re: RFS: golang-github-caarlos0-sshmarshal

Dear Nilesh,

When I said integrate the patch, I meant it needs to be integrated "upstream"
In general, changes that can be applied upstream, should be applied upstream.
Sorry, seems I got this wrong.
Meanwhile you could consider to embed this package if you are in some hurry, but
given that we are close to freeze, this could be a bad idea.
Actually all this work to get the charmbracelet packages into shape is only necessary as a new version of golang-github-protonmail-go-crypto is breaking golang-github-charmbracelet-wish and updating golang-github-charmbracelet-wish fixes this. I'd like to have a recent version golang-github-protonmail-go-crypto in bookworm as two of my packages depend on it and I was thinking it might be helpful to have tho most recent versions in bookworm, just in case I have to do some backports after the release.

Best regards,
Martin