Re: RFS/package review

On Wed, 9 Jun, 2021, 2:20 pm Peymaneh Nejad, <p.nejad@posteo.de> wrote:
>> new queue[3] still:
>> https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/golang-github-mholt-acmez_0.1.3-1.html
>
> Again, you can build this locally and pass --extra-package option with
> sbuild to get your target building. The source of this package is on
> salsa itself[6]

Ah, I wasn't clear in my mail. I already built the packages locally with sbuild
--extra-package (works just fine). But thought it might be of interest because I
understand it would not yet be possible to build the package on a build server?

It can still be uploaded after building with --extra-package option
It'll build just fine on buildd once this package along with all dependencies are accepted.
And ofcourse, it can be tried locally as well.

Let me know if you have any confusion still.
Thanks for all your work!