Re: RFS/package review

I have pushed another package to salsa I believe would be ready for review and upload:
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-caddyserver-certmagic

Regarding the copyright file I am not certain. There is two files in the source code (dnsutil.go and dnsutil_test.go) that contain the following text:

// Code in this file adapted from go-acme/lego, July 2020:
// https://github.com/go-acme/lego
// by Ludovic Fernandez and Dominik Menke

The adapted code is licensed MIT. As of my understanding, because the code was modified since, the original authors do not need to be included in debian/copyright

What I am uncertain of is what license applies for the files. MIT says:
"The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software."
Sounds to me as if MIT still applies for those two files, even though the rest of the source code is licensed Apache 2.

It has some unsatisfied dependencies:

It depends on a newer version of golang-github-klauspost-cpuid-dev than is in the repos. I did a fork of the package (https://salsa.debian.org/peymaneh/golang-github-klauspost-cpuid) for testing until the issue is resolved (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=989624)
Changelogs have set distribution=experimental.

It also depends on github.com/mholt/acmez, which has been packaged but is in new queue[3] still:
https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/golang-github-mholt-acmez_0.1.3-1.html