Re: RFS/package review

On 08/06/21 10:05 PM, Peymaneh Nejad wrote:

> > > Okay. I have changed the respective changelogs to experimental
> >
> > Cool!
> > Do you need sponsoring?
>
> Yes, that'd be great actually :)

I just uploaded golang-github-masterminds-goutils.
For golang-github-masterminds-semver-dev, I think create a new branch
d/experimental on salsa and push your stuff there, and we make a team
upload to experimental. Makes things better maintainable that way - you
can check this[1] as an example for how to do it

The way you have done it on your personal fork looks good, you just need
to replicate it on the salsa team repo with d/experimental branch
instead of master.
Once done, I'll be happy to upload masterminds-semver and masterminds-sprig both

Also, please consider to ask the maintainers of this package
({foka,bernat,czchen}@debian.org} if they are fine with creating a new
branch and uploading to experimental -- just to ensure we are on same
page.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-mmcdole-gofeed/-/tree/debian/experimental