Re: RFS/package review

Am 09.06.21 um 09:49 schrieb Nilesh Patra:> I just uploaded golang-github-masterminds-goutils.

Thanks!

For golang-github-masterminds-semver-dev, I think create a new branch
d/experimental on salsa and push your stuff there, and we make a team
upload to experimental. Makes things better maintainable that way - you
can check this[1] as an example for how to do it

The way you have done it on your personal fork looks good, you just need
to replicate it on the salsa team repo with d/experimental branch
instead of master.

Also, please consider to ask the maintainers of this package
({foka,bernat,czchen}@debian.org} if they are fine with creating a new
branch and uploading to experimental -- just to ensure we are on same
page.

Done :)