Re: upgrading golang packages (swift, google-api)

On 7/25/19 9:23 AM, Drew Parsons wrote:
> On 2019-07-25 08:11, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
>>
>> Haven't used apt-rdepends before, but there's build-rdeps(1) from
>> devscripts, which should have same result of ratt. Because they both
>> use dose-ceve(1) from dose-extra.
>
> Ah, too many of these damn little scripts.

Indeed! I spent so much time looking for such a tool, and always ended
up fiddling with apt-rdepends (which doesn't support reverse build
depends) and reverse-depends (which apparently queries a Ubuntu server
for rdepends, so I always wondered if the result is specific to Ubuntu,
hence not accurate for Debian). Somehow I managed to miss build-rdeps
for YEARS. Working with Debian tools is sometimes amazing.

Thx Shengjing for the tip :)

  Arnaud