Re: upgrading golang packages (swift, google-api)

I just had a quick look at what docker master (upstream) uses at the moment.

-> ncw-swift

https://github.com/ncw/swift/commit/a0320860b16212c2b59b4912bb6508cda1d7cee6
from Aug 25, 2018, v1.0.40 onward. Seems fairly recent.

I see that 1.0.47-1 is in experimental, I guess it's this version that
you need for rclone?

-> google-api

https://github.com/googleapis/google-api-go-client/commit/de943baf05a022a8f921b544b7827bacaba1aed5
from Oct 21, 2016. Seems fairly old.

I see that there was a surge of activity in 2018:
https://github.com/googleapis/google-api-go-client/graphs/code-frequency

As usual, I have no clue what that REALLY means until I try to build
docker against those versions and see what breaks :)

Cheers,

  Arnaud