Re: opencpn (was: opencpn: binaries without source)

On 30/11/18 13:05, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 11/30/18 11:50 AM, Alec Leamas wrote:
>> On 30/11/18 06:55, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't get paid enough to care about more packages I don't use. And
>>> have a low tolerance for projects that are unpleasant to package.

>> On 30/11/18 09:03, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>>> On 11/30/18 8:50 AM, Alec Leamas wrote

>>> Note that I'm not the only tango partner. There is also SoB and regular
>>> mentors sponsorship.
>>>
>>> The get-orig-source target will have to do for now, but it really needs
>>> to start using scan as soon as possible.
>>
>> Taken together, I read it like you would actually prefer that someone
>> else reviewed this package. Am I right?
>
> If you're going to keep stalling and testing my patience, yes.
I leave to others reading this list to judge whether this is a fair
description.

Anyway, let's just state that we don't work that well together and thus
have aborted this review.

> Try Andreas via SoB first to keep it in the team.

At this point I have no reviewer, and I presume it's up to me to find
one. That said, this looks like an interesting alternative I will explore.

Over and out,

--alec