Re: opencpn: binaries without source.

On 13/10/18 08:51, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 10/10/18 5:00 PM, Alec Leamas wrote:
>> The only way I could think of this right now would if you could review
>> the draft opencpn packaging despite wxsvg being stuck in
>> debian-multimedia. Without input from any of these reviews I'm blocked.
>
> Based on the feedback you got for unarr, which changes do you think the
> opencpn package should get too? A first glance shows many of the same
> issues.

Frankly, I have no idea. Sorry.

That said, given the overall situation I have waited until the last
build dependency has been processed. wxsvg is now accepted,  so from
that perspective opencpn should now be fine.

Of course, during this time things has evolved, and there are some new
commits on the opencpn salsa repo.

So, now what? Should we continue the work here?

Thoughts?

Cheers!
--alec