Re: Newbie questions on packaging opencpn

Hi Alec,

thanks for this, a much welcomed effort. AFAIK, there is an issue with a
few libraries (most notably GDAL) embedded with some modifications not
pushed upstream. I tried to convince authors to merge

I'm available for some limited help, especially with early testing.
their work with GDAAL source. Apparently they are interested, but could
not get it through.

All the best, and thanks again.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu