Re: Debian GIS Salsa membership request

Hi Alec,

On 8/24/18 8:51 AM, Alec Leamas wrote:
> According to directions I have requested access to the Debian GIS
> project on Salsa.

You've been added to the team with Developer permissions to allow you to
push to the existing repository.

> The reason is that I am making an attempt to package opencpn,
> https://opncpn.org. I have so far worked with upstream, but now is the
> time to package some dependencies.
>
> I have filed some ITP bugs on this::
>

>   - opencpn: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=907065 ;
> <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=907065>
>   - wxsvg: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=907068
>   - unarr: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=907070
>   - wxcurl: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=907071

What are your plans for maintaining the latter two? There is no existing
team for them.

They're welcome in the Debian GIS team too as they're dependencies of
one of our packages, if a more suitable team wants to take them later
they are welcome.

If you'd like to maintain these packages here too, I can create
repositories for them.