Re: grass: rules for images

On 04/10/2016 12:42 PM, Martin Landa wrote:
>>> yes :-) But as I noted this is not needed now, since I removed in
>>> trunk image files from gui/wxpython in r68227 [1].
>>
>> I'm not sure that changeset is correct.
>>
>> I am very sure that this one is not:
>
> If you have any doubts, write me.
>
>>  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~grass/grass/grass_trunk_debian/revision/20
>>
>> The images and icons directories still need to be moved to /usr/share,
>> your .links and rules file don't match any more.
>
> There is misunderstanding. There is no reason why the images should be
> located in python packages (like gui/wxpython/gmodeler). The commit
> above in GRASS trunk fixes that. The images for manuals including
> `g.gui.*` commands are located in `docs/html/`.
>
> I hope that it's more clear now. Martin

To be clear, I'm not talking about r68227 now, only about
grass_trunk_debian r20.

You removed too much from the rules file, not only the gui/wxpython/*
stuff that shouldn't be required after r68227, but also gui/icons/ &
gui/images/. These two are still included in the grass-gui.links{,.in}
files (as they should), you only removed the gui/wxpython/* stuff from
these two files.

You also removed the touch call at the end of the make target to prevent
it from running more than once.